Friday, December 14, 2007

Just a little something to tide you over

So I've been terrible about posting lately. It's not that I don't want to, I just can't seem to squeeze anything in before I leave work each day. That, and last week was a little difficult for me personally - more on that when I return next week.

If I had a computer at home, I could post at night after I get home from the restaurant. I'm always revved up then anyway, after running around all night.

The kid and I are heading back to Iowa for the holidays. The university will be closed for a week, so I get a free week off and I took time from the restaurant (and, no, they were not happy about my unavailability for the holidays). My mother is paying for me to rent a car, and the kid and I are going to drive home next week. I don't know if I'm more excited about the road trip or the week I'm going to spend on my sister's sofa, smoking, drinking and playing cards.

Actually, it's neither of those. I'm most excited about not working for thirteen days straight.

Thirteen days! NO WORK! Woohoo!

Plus, I finally get to meet my nine month old nephew. This is sooo going to make up for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment