Thursday, April 28, 2011

Forward

I don’t want to write about her. It is too painful and I might say things I will regret and they will forever be in print. Well at least they will be recorded somewhere and I am not sure I’m ready for that since the pain is still too new and I might say anything to reduce that pain. It really blows. I need to write about her. But I love her too much to tell you our story through my currently-situated mind.


I will only tell you that she is beautiful and fierce and I never meant to hold us back.

3 comments:

  1. This is the place to tell it. Be raw, be angry, be whatever it is you need to be now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I need to be is anywhere but here now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly I need to find out what I did to ruin things between us, so I can fix those parts of me. Because when we were happy, I was happier than I ever believed possible. And whatever it was I was doing right in my life then, I need to get that back.

    ReplyDelete