Monday, January 07, 2008

I'm back. Happy New Year.

Okay, so it’s 4:20 (always a good time) and I’ve been back at work all day, yet I have not posted a thing and now I have to leave for the restaurant (first day back there too) in ten minutes so this will either be short and brilliant or short and stupid. Let’s try for brilliant.

So now I’m realizing why I have waited all day to try to post anything, despite the fact that I have been at my desk all day long, with very limited interruptions: I don’t know where to start.

Since nothing that happened in my little world over the last two weeks was exceptionally exciting and I don’t know which un-exciting episode to recount first and I now only have three minutes left to write this post (yes, it really took me seven minutes to write three and a half run-on sentences) I will concede that this post is short and stupid and leave it here.

To look forward to in upcoming posts:

How I offended my step-mother
How my son survived two near-death experiences during our road trip
How I offended my father’s side of the family
How I survived a psychotic break which may or may not have been due to sleep deprivation (and related to my son’s near-death experiences
How I offended my sister
How I offended my other sister
How I don’t care that people in my family are easily offended

No comments:

Post a Comment