Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Pharyngula Mutating Genre Meme

One of my so-called friends tagged me for this meme. The rules are slightly complex - a little too much work for my feeble mind, but here are my answers:


My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent is Metamagician and the Hellfire Club.
My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent is
Flying Trilobite.
My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent is
A Blog Around the Clock.
My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent is
Primate Diaries.
My great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent is
Thus Spake Zuska.
My great-great-great-great-great-grandparent is a
k8, a cat, a mission.
My great-great-great-great-grandparent is
Monkeygirl.
My great-great-great-grandparent is
DancingFish.
My great-grandparent is
Dr. Brazen Hussy.
My great-grandparent is
Addy
My grandparent is
Mommy/Prof
My parent is
Cheese & Responsibility

The best television series on cable is: Mad Men
The best cult tv show in comedy is: Arrested Development
The best feminist novel in classic fiction is: The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath
The best classic movie in comedy is: The Apartment
The best fairy-tale film in fantasy is: The Princess Bride
The best humor book in non-fiction is: Me Talk Pretty One Day, David Sedaris

I think I was supposed to post the rules myself, but it seemed like an awful lot of work and I've had enough of that. Plus, I don't really like rules. I won't tag anyone, but if you choose to participate, please be a better person than I am and follow the rules (which state to post the rules). Otherwise, I think if you do it wrong or don't pass it along your great aunt on your father's half-sister's side will fall and break her hip. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment