Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Still Haven't Figured Out Why Any of You Are Still Reading This

Instead of sitting here meditating and so lost in my own fucking bullshit thoughts I should be writing. You know, writing them down for posterity’s sake. My own fucking bullshit thoughts. The ones I come up with while meditating. While sitting here with my eyes closed and enjoying the effects of the medication and the way it feels to type blind the keys rising to meet my fingertips and I am freewriting again lost in it eyes closed muse writing and I have lost my ability to type or to think or to anything because I cannot go another stop on my travels thinking I know my destination. I will never know my destination. And that is the best thing of it. That is the part I once taught myself to no longer fear. I am learning again. And I am learning it better this time. But I’ve been a long time in the villages  that makes no sense absolutely no sense I don’t know where I was going with that I am tired but I think I will type myself into unconsciousness of course it will be hard to decipher just to say that it is time. Time to leave this particular village because I’ve learned all I can and that’s a metaphorical village and not a metaphor for a village, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment