Saturday, July 09, 2011

Writing free

Freewriting this morning as every morning as in every morning that I actually write which isn’t really that many mornings which is to say not as many mornings as I’d like. To freewrite. As well as write. Now I am stopping to correct punctuation and also spelling although you won't see the corrections being made so it is no longer freewriting just me rambling onto the page as if I were drunk dialing into your voicemail or something and you were listening to it the next afternoon as I sat coolly across the table from you in some swanky beeratorium. I don’t know what a beeratorium is or why it would be swanky, but trust me, this is the kind of place I would hang out and sit coolly across a table from you while you listened to me make an ass of myself into your voicemail and tried to stifle a giggle while I sit (coolly) and take your smiles and laughter as a sign that you are really into me when let’s face it I am nothing but a rambling goof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment