Friday, August 05, 2011

Badass

We stand in the grass beside an iron fence as we blow smoke into the air. I’m pretty sure I saw signs somewhere saying we can’t smoke outside, but I can’t remember,  and Adam and Manny are smoking so it clearly is okay. If not, I will just get a ticket and have one more item of proof for future historians that we now live in a police state. I’ve been feeling more reassured these days. Sure of myself. I guess. Smoking in public and not caring about rules made up by the same people who profit off the taxes and revenue we generate. Not to mention the civil fines.

Fuck them.

And that’s pretty much my general attitude as I stand beside the iron fence and blow smoke between the bars this time in order to avoid hitting a bicyclist in the face.  


No comments:

Post a Comment